Medical Billing Specialist
Interested in pursuing a career in Austin's fast-growing & competitive Medical Field? Randstad is looking for a top candidate who has experience in billing/coding, insurance verification, collections, and customer service. If you are interested in working in an atmosphere that is stimulating, innovative, and customer focused we would like to hear from you today!
- Prepare, Review and Submit paper/electronic medical claims using billing software in a timely manner
- Insurance verification, pre-authorizations and appeals
- Enter ICD & CPT diagnosis/procedure codes for payer coverage
- Payment plans set up and collections.
- Ensure claims/billing comply with federal laws and insurance requirements.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Prior knowledge of major private/government sponsored insurance plans including but not limited: HMO/PPO, VA, Tricare, Medicaid and Medicare.
- High accuracy data entry
- Extensive knowledge on various Microsoft software
- 3+ years of prior medical billing/coding experience
- Medical Terminology
- 3 + years of prior medical billing/coding experience
- High school Diploma/ GED / Certificate
To be immediately consider for this position and/or future opportunities, Click APPLY.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.