Social Media Manager
Randstad is hiring a Social Media Manager to work with our client, a global medical equipment and device company located in Bothell, WA. This is a great opportunity to work with a company that improves billions of peoples' lives daily!
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to build and lead a winning Social strategy for our Ultrasound Business to increase brand awareness and drive customer engagement, acquisition, and retention. The ideal candidate is someone who is strong in social media strategy, execution, and analysis.
- Develop and implement a cross-channel social strategy that translates customer needs with business and marketing goals into meaningful deliverables in order to maximize return on the company??s investment.
- Produce and publish content across channels and formats (blog, videos, podcasts, Tweets etc.)
- Design social strategies for diverse campaigns in collaboration with Marketing Communications and Business Product Marketing Teams
- Manage internal and external contributors to develop compelling, engaging content
- Assure that all content is optimized for search engines, sharing, and distribution across channels
- Establish and manage work flow for creating, editing, publishing, translating, and retiring content
- Drive customer engagement through the development and execution of a social media strategy and deployment of content across key social channels
- Develop and employ social channels (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube) to effectively engage with customers and key influencers
- Monitor and analyze social and media coverage about Ultrasound and determine appropriate actions to be taken
- Create buzz and build followers through social connections and channels
- Design and implement plan to expand user-generated content on the website/portals in order to enhance the user experience, improve SEO rankings, and generate referrals and customer reviews
- Actively track success of campaigns and distill data to make recommendations on improvements and execute on recommendations
- Monitor discussions, resource postings and trends within the healthcare/ultrasound community
- Coordinate with business segment marketers, marcom and digital global team, and local markets to successfully coordinate campaigns for new product launches and sustainment activities
- Promote and evangelize ultrasound social community activities internally. Support internal and external community training as necessary.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
We are looking for
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Proven track record of success in driving social strategy across channels
- Exceptional writing/editing skills and the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business
- A hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves individual who can take control of the full social media life cycle, with proven abilities to build a brand online
- Must be a passionate advocate and user of social media, traditional media, and online communities
- Ability to analyze digital data, and draw relevant conclusions from the data in strong collaboration with the digital analytics team
- Graphic design, photography and photo/video editing experience a plus
- Experience working in a regulated healthcare environment a plus
- Demonstrated ability to exhibit sound judgment to determine potential crises and an ability to determine when to escalate within the organization
?? 3+ years social media experience (Digital Marketing Agency experience a plus)
?? Hands-on Social Media campaign management experience required in at least the following platforms Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter
?? Experience with Social Media tools, fluency in Sprinklr a plus
If this sounds like a great opportunity, please email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest in working with Randstad, the world's largest staffing agency.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.