Busy warehouse in the Aberdeen area is looking to hire a full time clerk to their First and Second shift!!! This person would be in charge of ensuring freight is shipped to customers in accordance with sales order requests by reviewing, preparing and processing shipping documents.
- Handles a wide variety of paperwork including purchase orders, return authorizations, delivery notes and other shipping papers.
- Schedules inbound and/or outbound loads.
- Provides timely and professional communication with carriers, 3rd party logistics companies and internal as well as external customers.
- Troubleshooting causes for missed loads
Working hours: 7:00 PM - 2:30 AM
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to work effectively with individuals both internal and external
- The ability to utilize various personal computers, including Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- The ability to work with and maintain information of a confidential and sensitive nature.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Updated Resume needed
- Prior experience using the WMS computer system is a must
- High School Diploma/GED
- Able to pass a background check and a drug screening
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: Please apply to this posting!!
FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS: Please reach out to Nicole at 410-273-5300 or email Nicole.Farley@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.