Open House Hosted by Randstad , please RSVP at https://forms.gle/ha6nKQuPBqmtTfQx5
Customer Service Professionals to Work from Home
Main Office Location: 465 Medford Street, Boston, MA 02129
The Customer Service Representative I, position interacts with customers and medical service providers processing information in response to general inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services. The CSR I must project a professional company image and provide superior customer service by corresponding with customers via any of DentaQuest??s customer contact channels (60% customers/40% doctors offices)
- Respond to customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner regarding benefits and eligibility
- Provide accurate information to resolve internal and external member and provider inquiries via verbal and written communications through all channels including phone, email, web portal, and chat interactions.
- Thoroughly and completely document all customer interactions.
- Educate customers and dental professionals on eligibility, benefits, claims payment, and authorizations.
- Provide direction on the usage and benefits of self-service tools.
- Assist members on gaining access to care by locating a network dentist or assignment to a primary care dentist.
- Appropriately route inquiries to the necessary departments or individuals when resolution of the inquiry is beyond the span of control of this role.
Shift/Hours: 8:00AM to 7:30PM - work schedules are assigned after training but they must be flexible,, center offer flex and split scheduling
30 min lunches - there is on-site catering and restaurants close by as well as healthy vending options
On-site free parking
Training: 9am to 5pm M to F - 2 weeks of in class training followed by 1 weeks of side-by-side training
Requirements/Qualifications: The managers are looking for people with call center experience, - no job hopping- positive personalities and lots of energy that comes through clearly over the phone
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Proven professional verbal and written communication skills
Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast paced production environment.
Ability to efficiently operate a computer and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
On-the-Spot Interviews & Offers Extended Come Dressed for Success & Bring your Resume!
RSVP NOW!!! @ https://forms.gle/ha6nKQuPBqmtTfQx5
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.