Leading life sciences organization in Billerica is looking for a Legal Admin/Coordinator to provide support for the IP team. This is a short term contract position
The successful candidate must be able to work as a member of a larger legal team, as well as independently manage a variety of projects.
The ideal candidate will have corporate and multinational public company experience and possess project management skills with an ability to manage projects across multiple sub-teams.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Provide administrative support for Legal team members and IP counsels, including planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel planning and travel expense reports;
- Manage billing and invoice processing system to efficiently process invoices from outside counsel;
- Coordinate, organize and plan meetings and functions with internal and external stakeholders (executives, employees, board members, customers and investors); including for example, the monthly Global Invention Disclosure Review Meeting. This may include coordination of all travel logistics, i.e., itineraries, appointments, locations, transportation, etc.;
- Organize and maintain electronic and paper files;
- Maintain administrative forms, manuals and desk procedures/workflows.
- Use Microsoft Office suite to proficiently provide technology-based support and work product, including Power Point Presentations, Excel Spreadsheets, and Word Documents;
- Execute support tasks and project on a timely basis, by prioritizing workload and multiple deadlines;
- Work independently while collaboratively partnering with other administrative assistants reporting to senior executives
- Data entry/validation across various modules;
- Execute patent portfolio management tasks, analytical projects, reports, formal document, etc. in support of the patent and trademark prosecution practice
- Assist with coordination and administration of the company’s Inventor Award & Recognition program
- Energetic self-starter with strong organizational and project management skills who would enjoy working in a legal department;
- Highly accurate, detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities/tasks under deadline pressure;
--Ability to interact with all levels of personnel; good oral and written communication skills to convey understanding;
--Software skills including spreadsheets and flow-diagrams;
--Excellent problem solving skills;
--The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization;
--Ability to work well under pressure in an ever-changing environment while maintaining poise and professionalism;
--Extreme attention to detail and follow-through;
--Strong judgment and decision-making ability;
--Discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy;
--Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills;
--Exceptional organization skills with ability to handle sensitive confidential information in a professional manner;
--Ability to effectively interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality;
--Versatile and dependable, and able to work with team members in other company locations;
--Exceptional attention to detail, and keen organizational skills.
--Project management experience;
--Paralegal certificate a plus
--Invoicing and budgeting experience a plus;
--Training experience a plus.
A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience;
To be considered please submit resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All qualified applicants will be notified within 24 to 48 hours.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.