Administrative Assistant (downtown San Francisco)
A San Francisco non-profit seeks a responsible Administrative Assistant to provide detailed clerical support to managers and employees. The Administrative Assistant will need to be comfortable multitasking in an energetic and fast moving office setting. Tasks will include writing grants and proposals, booking meetings and events, arranging travel, and distributing mail.
- Providing thorough administrative support to management and employees
- Managing calendars and navigate a high volume of requests
- Maintaining conference rooms, setting up catering and A/V, booking meetings and scheduling events
- Maintaining a filing system for data on customers and external partners
- Assisting with inventory management and expense reimbursements
- Distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Managing and redirecting phone calls
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; professional demeanor
- Above-average technical, analytical and problem solving abilities
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills; attention to detail
- Initiative, willingness, and ability to accommodate basic inquiries/issues
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work towards deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Previous administrative experience
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- Personable, friendly, flexible and fun!
This is a full-time, contract-to-hire position with an ASAP start date. Interviews are being scheduled this week. Please apply online and email your resume to Molly Winer at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.