Customer Service Representative
Are you a friendly and helpful customer service professional? Can you expertly handle high-volume inbound calls while documenting call notes? Do you thrive on finding solutions for your customers? If so, we have a great new opportunity for a Customer Service Representative in Seattle!
- Answer high-volume inbound calls via automated phone system
- Provide quality customer service while maintaining performance standards for the call center
- Occasional outbound calls to customers to follow-up and resolve issues
- Perform extensive data entry to update customer accounts/services and in internal database to notate call results
- 1+ years of call center experience (inbound or outbound)
- Might consider candidates with extensive retail customer service experience combined with solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and proper phone etiquette
- Able to problem solve and ask questions to identify the source of the problem and provide solutions
- Proficient computer skills (able to talk and type simultaneously, type with speed and accuracy, able to navigate multiple computer screens and phone lines, etc.)
- Positive attitude with a can-do attitude, eager to learn, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable attendance and punctuality
Location & Salary
- Location: Seattle, WA 98134
- Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Job Type: Contract-to-Hire
- Start Date: New training classes every month! Apply online today - Client would like to conduct interviews soon!
Interested in learning more about this and other opportunities? Apply online here or email your resume to: Tracy.Lyons@randstadusa.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.