Customer Service/ Financial Service Rep-Retirement Plans
Have you tried to get your foot in the door with a Fortune 100 company and not had any luck? What about a Fortune 100 company that was also voted as a Fortune 100 Best Places to Work? This may sound too good to be true, but this could be the career boost you have been searching for. If you are interested in a Financial Services Analyst role, I want to talk to you right away. This is an excellent opportunity to build a fulfilling career with in leader in the financial services and insurance industry, headquartered in Columbus, OH.
As a Contact Center Representative, you are a valued teammate and integral part of our business. If you have open availability Monday - Saturday and want to earn additional income before the upcoming holiday season, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Why Work With Us?
Pay: $16- $17/hr.
Schedule: Candidates must have open availability to work between the hours of 8am-11pm M-F and Sat from 9am-6pm
Opportunities: Randstad provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and permanent positions each week to over 100,000 people through its network of more than 900 branches and on-site locations.
This is a temp-hire position! Position starts on 11/25/19. After the first 6 months of employment with Randstad, there is potential for permanent hire with our client, the fifth largest central Ohio employer! During the first 9 months, you're paid a competitive wage of $16 per hour, which increases to over $33,000 per year upon perm hire! There will be a PAID, six week training program that prepares you for a long term, successful career.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Performs one or more of the following:
- Taking incoming calls from public sector participants regarding their retirement accounts.
- Individuals will be trained to handle basic topics such as account balance, distribution questions, password reset, etc.
- Building meaningful connections/relationships and engage with customers via phone inquiries
- Educate and provide service to customers on products to support sales objectives
- Uncover routine sales opportunities and market products to support sales objectives
- Reviews, researches, and interprets records and reports to accurately make decisions
- Resolves routine errors requiring corrective processing
As an ideal candidate you will have:
- A completed or nearly completed bachelor's degree (preferably in business or a related field)
- Candidates interested in building a career in sales and service atmosphere with a top employer
- Candidates who hunt for innovative ideas and seek feedback to continuously improve performance
- A passion and drive to succeed in a fast paced environment
- An engaging personality, both in person and over the phone
- One year of solid work experience in a service related field. Restaurant, retail, administrative, hospitality, etc.
- Candidates must be able to deliver friendly customer service while talking on the phone and working through computer systems simultaneously
- A SERIES 6 LICENSE WILL EVENTUALLY BE REQUIRED
Make sure your resume is up to date and forward it to email@example.com for consideration. Thank you and we look forward to connecting with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.