We are currently supporting our client in their search for a Marketing/Content Specialist. This non-profit has a military oriented focus honoring those who have served, or currently serve. They seek an individual to help develop their brand across multiple platforms, including their website and social media channels. Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years of experience in marketing, content and/or brand development, or a Bachelor's degree with heavy marketing internship experience.
- Develop and execute the foundation's content strategy
- Maintain digital and print communication
- Assist with direct mail, donor services, and the online store
- Produce digital content
- Create guidelines that all content is consistently factual, visually appealing, and appropriate in tone
- Monitor web traffic
- Use analytics to optimize performance
- Projects as assigned/needed
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Ability to work independently and make decisions
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous and recent marketing, content management, and or brand development experience is a firm requirement
This role offers competitive benefits, including health, dental, and retirement, paid time off and a flexible schedule.
*Please apply directly for consideration*
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.