Customer Service Agent
Are you a high performer that would like for an equally high performing company, apply today! Randstad is partnering with a large facilities & home services company to add a Customer Serive Representative to their world class team!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- Communicating with customers in order to schedule technicians for service
- Effectively communicating with service technicians regarding service calls
- Providing A+ customer service to customers
Working hours: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Superb written & verbal communication skills
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficient typing skills
- The ability to analyze a situation & be flexible in finding a solution
- High school diploma
- 2-4 years of customer service experience, including data entry/administrative duties
- Experience in a call center or dispatch environment preferred
If you are ready to step into a new opportunity, please apply & call to set up a video interview with Stephanie Gunnel at 615-771-2800! For immediate consideration, please apply & email your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.