A leading client located in Lake Forest, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, temporary, Import Coordinator position.
Our client is an import distributor of plumbing and HVAC products that sells to retailers and wholesalers that is looking for an entry-level supply chain professional to coordinate the import logistics operations of their suppliers, freight forwarders, operations, and U.S. Customs to ensure effective, timely, and compliant movement and delivery of inbound shipments.
- Ensure that suppliers are preparing shipments according to prior commitments and process routing requests from suppliers to ensure completeness
- Coordinate with Freight Forwarders to determine the best booking of each shipment and confirm the Shipping Schedule booking instructions back to the suppliers
- Ensure the accuracy of US Customs 7501 entries that are made by Freight Forwarders and coordinate with the company's warehouse on future deliveries
- Coordinate with the management, suppliers, freight forwarders, and U.S, Customs to proper item HTSUS classifications and provide item database updates for effective Customs entry
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Bachelor's Degree required; Supply Chain Management major highly desired
- At least 0-1 years of Import Coordinator or related experience required
- Highly organized individual with a great ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Brand new office with modern and up-to-date furniture and technology
- A work hard, play hard, fast-paced environment that thrives from individuals with an energetic attitude
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity. After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with Aaron Nickel via email at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.