Our client, Bayer Crop Science has an immediate position for a Logistics Analyst to work in St. Louis, MO. This position is 40 hours/week, Monday - Friday.
Click to apply or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monitoring e-mails and creating STOs to initiate product movements to and from Plants and Warehouses.
- Placing requisitions in SAP to buy supplies from vendors, monitoring vendor stocks and alerting Planner when low.
- Working with vendors on invoicing and payments.
- Creating service entries for vendor payments in SAP.
- Monitoring site inventory levels.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
This is an ever changing environment and Process improvement orientation and the ability to follow through with customers on tasks and transactions is key. This role will gain substantial SAP experience
- Minimum of 2 year (Bachelor degree preferred)
- SAP knowledge as well as Procurement and/or Logistical operational background
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and ability to work independently to accomplish team goals
This is a great opportunity in a positive, innovative work environment where all workers are treated with respect and diversity is accepted.
Bayer Crop Science is an agriculture company focused on making a balanced meal accessible to everyone. They work to help farmers produce food in a more sustainable way. They think about how our food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests.
Benefits provided by Randstad include medical, dental, vision insurance; 401k; and holiday pay.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.