Job Title: Senior Customer Service Rep
Shift Start/End Time: M-F 8a-5p
Dress Code: Business Casual
Pay Rate; $14.00/hr
1. Answer inbound phone calls while displaying a willingness to assist, displaying compassion and empathy. Make outbound calls as necessary.
2. Schedule, coordinate and assist with patient appointments. Relay necessary messages to staff through direct call or by appropriate communication process.
3. Coordinate care for all services ordered by healthcare provider in order to meet the treatment needs of the member.
4. Verify necessary information and recording the patient???s chart.
5. Maintain and update current information on physicians??? schedules ensuring that patients are scheduled properly.
6. Accurately answer questions or guide in right direction regarding patient appointments, prescriptions, testing, etc.
7. Create, maintain, and update patient records and associated schedules.
8. Participates in all other communal job duties necessary for functioning of the office.
9. Attend meetings as required.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
11. Follow compliance requirements and determined by the organization.
12. Conduct follow-up phone calls to patients, providers, physicians, adjustors, and other parties as needed; recognizing and resolving customer issues in a timely manner and escalating to leadership only as necessary
13. Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality under requirements of federal and state laws, including HIPAA, and in accordance with company policy.
14. Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve customer issues and/or partner with others to resolve escalated issues.
15. Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of: efficiency, call quality, patient
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1. An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED OR 10 years of equivalent working experience
2. Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications, which includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
3. Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed
4. All new hires will be required to successfully complete Customer Service training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material
Pre-employment drug and background screening
Please apply online
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.