This Forbes 200 company is an American holding company for various life insurance companies and investment firms operating primarily in the United States. They offer life and supplemental health insurance, investments, and retirement services nationwide. They are currently seeking an Experienced- Financial Customer Service Representative for their Cedar Rapids, IA office.Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service in the day-to-day plan administration of retirement plans.
- Provide support for daily administration of retirement plans.
- Respond to inquiries, research and provide resolution of issues.
- Communicate implications of new technical developments to clients.
9:00 AM - 6:00 PMSkills:
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Preferred strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 2 to 5 yrs experience with retirement plans / annuities
Randstad Staffing is the largest staffing agency in the world! You may know us as the owner of Monster.com.
Apply today to learn more about this employment opportunity with our client, and how we can put YOU in front of the hiring manager!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.