Residential Project Manager
A leading installer of residential roofing, siding and window projects is looking for a project manager to manage projects in the surrounding PA and NJ areas.
We offer an excellent benefits plan and salary commensurate with experience.
- The project manager is responsible for managing the daily work flow at the client???s site.
- Coordinate subcontractors to lead safe and efficient roof/siding system installations.
- Make sure subcontractors are qualified to perform the scope of work.
- Visit job sites daily.
- Ensure job site safety.
- Provide ongoing feedback to the Production Manager regarding job performance.
- Make sure job sites are clean at the end of every day.
- Monitor material usage.
- Monitor quality of installations.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Participate in job site inspections with the client.
- Manage the punch list.
- Perform roofing/siding labor duties if necessary.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Should have knowledge and skills about residential roofing and siding.
No Degree Required
At least 5 years of experience in a Project Manager role with specific focus on Residential Roofing and Siding
Candidate should have a valid driver's license and transportation.
REPLY TO THIS ADD OR EMAIL IF INTERESTED.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.