Legal Office Assistant
Wilmington, DE: We are currently hiring for a Law Firm Clerk for a successful lawfirm located in the heart of Wilmington, DE! Successful candidates will have strong administrative skills, hold themselves to a high professional standard and have 1-2 years prior experience in a simular role in a legal setting.
- Receptionist responsibilities including answering phone phones, greeting visitors, receiving packages and documents from couriers, etc.
- Filing and Document Retrieval (in-house, electronic court filing databases)
- Data Entry
- Photocopying, scanning and binding of documents
- Under the supervision of paralegal, assembling/copying of exhibits and pleadings for court filings;
prepare court courtesy copies
- Distribution of filed documents to in-house counsel, co-counsel and clients
- Maintaining accurate electronic docket and designated paper files for all cases assigned
- Maintaining a collection of documents and pleadings relevant to the practice group
- Other duties as needed to assitat Law Firm team
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
-- Good organizational & communication skills
-- Ability to prioritize and change priortizies in a fast paced enviornment
-- Ability to take direction from team members as needd
-- Ability to thrive is a fast-paced, high energy envionrmnet
-- High school graduate or equivalent
-- Prior law firm experience strongly preferred
-- Ability to work flexible hours and OT when necessary
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume to this post and/or send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.