A leading client located in Northbrook, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Temporary, Collections Representative position.
The Collections Representative will be responsible for collections delinquent balances of customers within a predetermined business segment aligned to a specific location.
- Initiate correspondence to customers to enhance the corporate cash flow while ensuring a positive and service oriented attitude in order to maintain and improve customer relationships
- Recommend efficient departmental procedures and customer payment plans to ensure that department goals are met in a timely manner
- Evaluate account status in order to enable credit suspension and purse action with customers in order to ensure payment
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 1-2 years of Collections experience required
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with varying levels of priority
-$17 - $20 per hour
-Permanent- 33-40 hours/week
ADDITIONAL PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Property Management organization that is a leader of increasingly complex and highly regulated arenas
- They have the expertise and passion to take on many complicated and behind-the-scenes services to their clients to make their businesses better
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.