CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
In this CSR role you will be interacting with customers to provide full support service by receiving and responding to customer calls and emails. This will cover a wide range of topics that include: product information; price calculations; order processing; shipping information; order status; technical product questions; payment information; website navigation, etc. Order processing includes detailed data entry into a live manufacturing system. Continuous open-communication dialog among the CSR department is ongoing and required at all times, in order to maintain unified knowledge of customers and the status of orders.
- Deliver excellent customer service to customers via phone and email
- Business professional delivery of all communications, verbal and written
- Provide quotes and accurate product information to customer inquiries
- Accurately process inquiries and product orders via computer systems
- Filing orders and customer paperwork
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Due to our product, this is a technical, detail-oriented position. It requires a desire to learn our trucking products, in order to answer mechanical and technical questions for our customers.
You must have a total team spirit attitude, excellent attention to detail with a positive, upbeat personality and great attendance.
- Strong desire to learn in a high energy, supportive environment
- Excellent communication skills: clear & concise, professional & courteous, upbeat & engaging, patient & positive
- Strong sense of self-confidence
- Meticulous, accurate attention to all details, at all times
- Completely fluent in professional English, both written and verbal
- Mechanically/technically inclined (or strong desire/ability to learn)
- Must work great as part of a team
- Computer literate, Microsoft Office
- Minimum 2+ years?? experience in a customer service role
- Quick learner
- Accurate typing skills (minimum 40 wpm)
- High school diploma or GED
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply to this job posting with an updated resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.