We are seeking to connect with multiple candidates for Medical Scheduler opportunities!
Please review the below qualifications to see if this lines up with what you are targeting at this time.
As a Medical Scheduler, you will answer all incoming calls and assist patients in person in order to schedule new appointments, or reschedule existing appointments.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Creating and distributing daily schedules for doctors and staff
- Maintaining and updating physician and patient data including insurance information
- Organize and maintain confidential medical files and records
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 3-5 years of Medical Scheduler experience required
- Must be able to diffuse emotional situations as well as good problem solving and conflict resolution skills
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.