Randstad in Deerfield is seeking candidates in the Deerfield area to fill upcoming Medical/Patient Administrative Assistant positions.
- Greet patients/visitors/clients, determine the purpose of their visit, and direct them to the appropriate person or department
- Answer all incoming calls and route calls to certain individuals or voice mails as necessary
- Facilitate patient flow and communicate any delays with patients and clinical staff
- Follow all clinic policies and procedures for safety and security and maintain all restricted areas to comply with these rules and regulations
-$14-16 per hour
-Temp, temp-to-hire and direct hire opportunities will be available
-Immediately eligible for benefits through Randstad
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 1 year of experience in a healthcare or medical organization required
- Previous experience with a multi-line phone system highly preferred
- Able to work well under pressure with little to no supervision
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.