Randstad is seeking qualified candidates for seasonal need with our client Bayer (legacy Monsanto) at their global seed processing center in Hazelwood MO. This is a great opportunity to gain knowledge and experience from a global innovative leader in the field of agriculture and biotechnology. While this is a seasonal opportunity to assist in their peak seasons of fall and spring, there is potential for both extensions and advancement based on performance and work ethic!Responsibilities:
- What you should know about working with our client:
- Safety is more than just wearing the appropriate gear, our client is committed to providing a safe environment for
- all of their employees.
- It's a team environment and they like to have fun!
- Quality is of utmost importance! A good work ethic paired with a strong attention to detail is key to being
- successful with this team.
- They like to keep things fresh! There are a number of different tasks involved in this role, so you may be asked to
- learn multiple tasks including running seed counters, shelling seed, sorting packets, inventory, printing and more!
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM + OT during peak seasonsSound good? Great! Here's what you'll do:
Seed Technicians are key members of our client's seed processing and packaging team at the Hazelwood Seed
Center. As a multidimensional role, Technicians are involved in all areas of seed processing and packaging that will
help drive industry leading agricultural research. In this position, you will work closely with, and support on-site
personnel to continuously improve our processes and consistently establish the highest standards in the industry
for safety, seed quality, cost, and supply reliability.What will you need? Check out the list below to see if you could be the next member of the team:
- Do you have a High School Diploma or equivalent? Bonus points for Associates or Bachelor's degree.
- Are you able to lift up to 30 lbs?
- Are you proficient with computer applications?
- Are you willing to work extra hours and an occasional Saturday?
- Are you detail-oriented, a team player, punctual and do you have a great work ethic?
If you have read this far and you think this is a fit for your experience, we want to talk to you! This role is to support the client in their peak harvest and planting seasons; though this is a seasonal opportunity, there is potential for long term extension and advancement based on performance.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.