Bilingual Retirement Services
Randstad in partnership with a Fortune 100 company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ is actively seeking 10 Financial Services Analysts (Customer Service Reps) to join the Retirement Plan Inbound Call Center team at their location in Scottsdale (Via de Ventura & 101). Randstad is known for our desire and ability to match people with companies and positions that will develop their potential. Our relationship with our client is no exception. . This is an excellent opportunity to build a fulfilling career with a leader in financial services and insurance who has recently been listed as a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work.
1. Prepares all materials to propose, sell, and establish new plans and set up appropriate records: proposal illustrations, trust agreements, IRS determination reporting, employee communications and client administrative guide, census and plan information on system.
2. Follow-up with appropriate internal administrative areas for completeness and accuracy of the end policy/account product.
3. Reviews and approves requests for withdrawal, exchanges, deposits, annuity purchases, and contract cash-outs. Requests additional information when necessary.
4. Compiles management information such as contract and sold case activity as needed by internal management.
5. Responsible for research and drafting of written responses to NASD and Nationwide formal complaints.
6. Performs other duties as requested.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Ability to prioritize own work within standards. Effective written and oral communication skills to interact with customers, team members, and management. Decision making skills necessary for customer contacts. Ability to identify and evaluate problems and analyze customer inquiries and determine the appropriate action. Decision making skills necessary for problem identification and correction. Ability to coordinate and conduct, direct or lead a project or the training of team members. Proven ability to operate a CRT and PC.
-Candidates who hunt for innovative ideas and seek feedback to continuously improve performance
General office practices, customer service, and office equipment. Information systems and insurance/financial services industry practices (i.e. annuities, mutual funds) preferred. Basic mathematics, familiarity with office filing systems and record keeping procedures, and problem-solving techniques. Basic knowledge of contract law and the tax ramifications.
- A SERIES 6 LICENSE WILL EVENTUALLY BE REQUIRED--as a full time Nationwide employee, this license will allow you to talk to customers about investment options, trading mutual funds and increasing contributions
If you are interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.