Licensed Pharmacy Technician
Randstad is seeking Licensed Pharmacy Technicians for a positon we currently have available with a Fortune 5 Healthcare Provider located in Costa Mesa, CA (92626).
Please send all resumes to email@example.com
- Company: Fortune 5 Healthcare Provider
- Location: Costa Mesa, CA (92626)
- Position: Pharmacy Technician
- Pay Rate: $18.25/hr
- Hours: 8 hour shift between the hours of 6 AM and 10 PM
- Contract Length: 11/18/2019 to 03/31/2020
1. Using established criteria and guidelines, the pharmacy technician receives and processes prior authorization requests made by providers and members for medications not inherently covered on a member's prescription drug plan.
2. Answer prior authorization inquiry calls or/and faxes as well as research and resolve formulary and benefit issues using the appropriate reference material.
3. Resolve issues and complaints in a timely manner.
4. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
5. Handles inbound phone requests and gathers member data to provide information for Pharmacist consultations.
Working hours: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Please apply online
1.-Active Pharmacy Technician License in California
2.-High School diploma or GED
4.-Ability to work the required shift hours
Please apply online
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.