Medical Billing Specialist- Patient Contact
We are hiring for a Medical Payment Poster to work for a dynamic healthcare organization based in Westchester County. This position is providing coverage for an employee who is out on medical leave and the duration will be for several months. This position offers an hourly pay rate, benefits and excellent working environment!
Daily responsibilities include:
- Ensure all monies are posted accurately in NextGen utilizing proper codes
- Supports utilizing the electronic features of the computer system
- Post unapplied money to charges
- Post payments received from lockbox as well as payment journals
- Complete batch logs and assist the Cash Control department with reconciliation of batches posted
- Review daily cash reports to ensure all assigned payments are posted properly
- Ensure batches are balanced and set to post utilizing the background business processor
- Remain HIPAA compliant by scanning journals when needed then shredding copies of checks and credit cards daily
- Moving patient credits as requested by the front office
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Complete understanding of NextGen
- Experience with electronic funds transfer
- HIPAA compliant in all aspects of communication
- Payment posting experience
- Electronic funds transfer experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- HIPPA compliance
Interested in this position? Apply today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.