Administrative Assistant Intermediate level
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for general administrative duties, client reception and all other duties, responsibilities, and tasks assigned. The Office Assistant greets, welcomes, and directs any visitors appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitors' arrival; and maintains communication with security if needed.
REQUIRED JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
?? Excellent analytical, creative thinking, leadership, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
?? Manage multiple priorities in a timely and professional manner with strong attention to detail with limited supervision.
?? Demonstrate commitment to integrity, company values, customer-focus, and established policies and procedures.
?? Display professional appearance and manner.
?? Work in a paperless environment and maintain detailed tracking information of workflow (in databases or other electronic systems).
?? Effectively and professionally communicate (in oral and written form) with internal and external customers.
?? Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
?? Read, analyze, and interpret
o General business periodicals o Governmental regulations o Legal documents and correspondences o Manufacturer's data sheets o Professional journals o Technical procedures
?? Proficiency in:
o Microsoft Office
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to upper management, improving irregularities and determining continuing needs.
- Answer questions and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and logging supply and office expenses.
- Oversee mailings, office deliveries, and postage expenses.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Ensure the safe and successful operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Manage orders with vendors for general office items and products.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
?? High School Degree. One year of work experience may substitute for one year of the required education up to a maximum of four years substitution. Where substitution is accepted, applicant must demonstrate increased knowledge-base and progressively more challenging work assignments.
?? Minimum of one years related experience in a similar position, preferably with a high volume builder.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online at Randstadusa.com and forward your resume to Tiffany.Nielsen@Randstadusa.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.