A leading client located in Northfield, IL is seeking candidates to fill an immediate, Temporary, Data Entry position. THIS POSITION REQUIRES SAP EXPERIENCE.
- Perform data entry and data quality functions in order to meet the organization's business process standards
- Enter and update master data into SAP for new and existing manufacturer and vendor accounts for company materials, products, and items
- Work with the Production team to ensure the master data aligns with current and future business processes
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Associate's Degree required; Major in Business, Marketing, or other related fields highly desired
- At least 3-5 years of Data Entry or Data Analyst experience required
- Experience with SAP required
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with varying levels of priority
-$19-21 per hour
-Temporary - 33-40 hours/week
-Immediately available for benefits through Randstad
- Distributor of automotive chemical products
- Be a part of a progressive team that has a great company culture that values teamwork and collaboration
Please click Apply Now in order to be considered for this opportunity.
After submitting your resume, please feel free to follow up with email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.