Sales & Recruiting
Do you like to network? Are you motivated to be the best? Do you like money? Would you like to join a company that invests in their employees and a team that is motivated and driven to be the best? If so, we should talk!
We are currently looking to add to our Stoughton, MA Manufacturing & Logistics Team!
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Salary: $50-55,000 - If you're happy with the base salary, do not pass go!!
2 Monthly Incentive programs- Downside - your friends will expect you to pick up the tab.
- build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market
- sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client
- sell value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals
- effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals
- market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the talent
- consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Randstad's Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions
- work with a unit partner to effectively manage the profitability of your business
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- has the type of personality where they can easily strike up a conversation with anyone and feel comfortable doing so
- ability to work in a fast pace work environment and able to take constructive feedback
- extremely organized and able to self-manage and be self-disciplined
- ability to strategize and "think outside of the box"
- takes initiative, be proactive
- can handle rejection in stride
- minimum of three years of business experience
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- team-oriented and has interpersonal and communication skills
- is flexible and deadline driven with a strong sense of urgency
Apply today or call Dina Kenney 781-341-6070 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to speaking with you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.