A multinational online payments company and a leading provider of end-to-end payment solutions is looking for an full-time, permanent entry-level Administrative Assistant to the CFO in Westlake Village, CA.
In this position, you will be responsible for screening calls, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and financial data, training other support staff, and customer relations. This position requires multi-tasking, attention to detail and excellent communication skills. A successful candidate must have strong computer and internet research skills. Also calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Coordinate with various employees for activities related to operational support of the unit.
- Prepare, compose, type, edit, and distribute minutes and agendas of meetings.
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews, meetings, events, appointments, and other similar tasks for supervisors.
- Coordinating and maintaining records for department office space, parking, phones, company office keys and credit cards.
- Arranging and coordinating board meetings and conferences, and attending them.
- Dealing with incoming calls, post, email, and faxes, and taking minutes and dictation in meetings.
- Organizing and maintaining electronic and paper files and managing projects.
- Liaising with suppliers, clients, and other staff.
- Providing orientation and training for new staff, conducting research on internet, operating, and troubleshooting new office technologies.
- Negotiating with vendors, maintaining, and examining leased equipment, purchasing supplies.
- Responsible for doing clerical tasks like data entry, book keeping, keeping check on inventory, supplies, sales records and expense reports.
- Prepare sales proposals for clients or prospective customers and resolving customer complaints.
- Prepares accurate reports, agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for corporate meetings and coordinates follow up with meeting participants on tasks/issues as appropriate.
- Performs confidential functions including preparing confidential correspondences, reports and other complex documents.
- Uses tact and discretion when handling highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Ensure proper follow-up on delegated tasks to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Coordination and execution of special projects.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Proficient in typing; 50-60 WPM
- Collaborative, creative, adaptable, showing continuous improvement.
- Discretion, good judgment ability, adaptable and versatile individual.
- Organizational skills or management ability.
- Effective listening and verbal communication skills.
- Initiative and ability to operate independently.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures, including the use of standard office equipment.
- Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- High school diploma required; AA preferred.
- Industry knowledge preferred, not required.
- 1-2 years of experience in administrative support activities.
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management.
- Customer service and results oriented, having integrity.
Please apply directly with your updated resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.