The Santa Clara office of a well-established international document solutions company is seeking a billing clerk to assist them in billing, invoices, and order management.This is a contract to hire opportunity with the potential to be taken on permanently at a great organization.
-Tracking orders, maintain order schedules, bill of invoices
- Responsible for creating, editing and preparing POs and new accounts
- Accurately input customer orders and data into their company system
- Ensure all billing is completed and books balanced in a timely manner
- Update job budgets (provide billing information or financial reports for their accounts)
- Audit timesheets and enter hours into the database
- Supply, rebill, and reconcile invoicing
- Review monthly fixed fee and prebills and submit for processing
- Proven track record of high performance and high productivity
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Extremely detail oriented, organized, and motivated
- Self-starter with strong working ethics
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the accounting field and mathematical ability
- Can handle a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with all Microsoft Office products
- Friendly, upbeat and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
If you are qualified and interested in this position please apply TODAY! You can also send your resume to Julianne Sisinni at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.