A national waste management services company is looking for an enthusiastic, focused, and efficient dispatch coordinator to assist their growing team. They are looking for an individual who is a team player, multi-tasker, and pays attention to details. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
- Effectively research and analyze most efficient truck routes and destinations
- Enter data of truck routes in their system via route sheets.
- Communicate effectively with high profile customers about scheduling and coordination of fuel deliveries
- Coordinate with inbound and outbound truck drivers on delivery arrivals/schedules
- Copying and filing of delivery receipts/documents
- Recording and verify shipping/delivery information
- Inputting of delivery data information in company database (inventory estimates, billing documents)
- Ensure documents are processed and recorded accurately
- Work alongside the warehouse, quality control and operations manager
- Provide some customer service support over the phone
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Excellent typing and computer skills
- Basic office skills especially proficient in Excel
- Strong ability to actively listen and communicate solutions
- Friendly, upbeat, resilient and positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and make quick decisions
- Extremely resourceful and organized
- 2-3 years of customer service and/or logistics experience
- Strong technical capability
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
If you are qualified and interested in this position apply today! You can also send your resume to Julianne Sisinni at email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.