We are staffing for a professional architectural office in midtown. This is a great company to work for with an upbeat office environment! Under the supervision of the Senior Administrator, the Receptionist is responsible for providing professional, friendly customer service to the firm's clients and employees. This individual answers a multi-line phone system, performs general administrative duties, exhibits good multi-tasking abilities, and demonstrates attention to detail.
1. Maintains a professional and appropriate image in representing the firm at the front desk.
2. Follows established procedures and guidelines for the front desk. Keeps the area clean, tidy and presentable.
3. Welcomes and greets employees, vendors, and guests to the office. Determines the nature of business and announces
visitors to appropriate staff.
4. Answers and routes all incoming calls on a multi-line phone system.
5. Maintains and distributes firm-wide telephone directory.
6. Receives and distributes faxes to appropriate staff.
7. Responds to general and project information inquiries with accuracy.
8. Performs general administrative tasks.
9. Cross-trains with the Office Coordinator to learn all aspects of the mailroom; provides back-up support to the Office
Coordinator as needed.
10. Assures accuracy and quality of work.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
MS Word - Basic
MS Excel - Basic
MS Outlook - Basic
High School Diploma or GED and 1-2 years related experience
If you have front desk or receptionist experience please fill out an application
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.