Contract duration: 11/18/2019 to 02/15/2020
Title: Senior Admin Assistant
Schedule: M-F 8am to 5pm
Pay rate: $ 17.50/hr
1. Auditing support for PSU and/or data miners (validation of PRP open/closed gaps)
2. Use ePRG to pull various reports including but not limited to PML, Pink Box, Patient Summary detail, etc.
3. Calculating and Submitting expenses and mileage for established POD
4. Quality assurance review of submitted forms for PSU
5. Troubleshooting for missing elements (i.e. may include calling radiology providers for copies of mammogram reports)
6. Equipment supply ordering and registration/check out to various employees
7. Assist PSR as necessary with outbound calls
8. Cover for Field PSU Data Mining events when necessary
9. Preparation of visit checklist and packets for MA/NP visits (including preparing packet of SDS, FOC, Attestation, and Patient Summary Detail log)
10. Responsible for keeping the overall calendar of all PSU/QRA activities/interventions including any PSU screening events
11. Ensure weekly reporting of activities of all PSU/Data mining staff is accurate and timely
12. Responsible for ensuring all Resource Requests are sourced and staffed appropriately
13. Coordinate with mobile screening vendor(s) for completion of FOC
14. Create any member mailings or customized calling scripts that are necessary to support QRA PSU efforts
15. Conduct post audits and ensure all gap measure were capture by corporate team (e.g. no longer pink in pink box)
16. Responsible for end to end process flow and accountable for achieving targets established for their PODS.
17. Ensure direct manager has accurate knowledge of progress, risks, and barriers proactively.
18. Identify training opportunities for staff based on post audits and report findings to direct manager.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Ability to accurately sort and file materials by alphabetic or numeric systems
Effective communication and customer service skills required.
Be flexible and adaptable to change.
Ability to exercise sound judgment in the handling of complex inquiries per protocol
Ability to work effectively in a fast paced healthcare driven environment
Ability to adhere to daily schedules and duties
Ability to think critically
Ability to effectively de-escalate and resolve issues
Excellent listening skills
Excellent Customer Service voice and demeanor
Excellent telephone etiquette
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent problem solving skills
Excellent demonstration of caring and compassion
Strong computer experience (data entry, screen navigation, keyboarding)
Strong desire to work with the elderly
High school graduate or GED required.
Two years of healthcare related experience including data entry in a medical office
2 years or more experience working with Microsoft Office ?? Excel, word, etc.
Working knowledge of medical office procedures and medical terminology.
Please apply online
Resumes may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Admin-Tampa" in the subject line. Thank you!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.