Senior Administrative Assistant

  • location: Washington, DC
  • type: Permanent
  • salary: $45,000 - $55,000 per year
easy apply

job description

Senior Administrative Assistant

We are currently supporting our client in their search for a Senior Administrative Assistant. This role will support a Director and team for a larger non-profit. About 70% of the role will be providing direct support to the Director, with the remaining 30% dispersed between team functions. Qualified candidates will be professional and skilled at Microsoft Office (must pass assessments) and not be a "job hopper".

Responsibilities:
- Manage a calendar for the Director and team
- Coordinate with senior executives externally to schedule meetings and events
- Schedule travel
- Process expenses and manage a budget
- Answer calls as needed
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinate as needed with other individuals

Working hours: 8:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Skills:
- Microsoft Office, must be able to pass assessments
- Ability to coordinate travel
- Ability to conduct light research
- Ability to format, proofread, and edit

Education:
No Degree Required

Experience:
Experienced

Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years administrative experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred, not required
- Proven tenure in past positions


For consideration, please apply directly to this posting and/or email Christina, at christina.tammaro@randstadusa.com.

Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
easy apply

get jobs in your inbox.

sign up
{{returnMsg}}

related jobs


    Administrative Assistant

  • location: Columbia, MD
  • job type: Temp to Perm
  • salary: $14 - $16 per hour
  • date posted: 11/21/2019

    Administrative Assistant

  • location: Lanham, MD
  • job type: Temp to Perm
  • salary: $15 - $18 per hour
  • date posted: 11/27/2019