Executive Administrative Assistant
Are you looking for a fun and fast paced environment and love putting your administrative and communication skills to work to inspire others - consider this your next opportunity!
We currently have openings for a Executive Assistants in the Marietta area. This role is temporary but has the potential to become permanent for the right person. We're looking for a candidate who is intelligent, driven, and confident in their abilities. In return, we offer a competitive salary, rewards and benefits package, along with a dynamic work environment. Come join a company that is Employee Focused, respectful, and active in listening to both internal employees and external customers.
- Responsible for all administrative function
- Coordinates all travel arrangements and calendars for executives
- Meeting preparation including scheduling and presentation
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, interviewing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Eagerness to take on new responsibilities and challenges
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to work with a sense of urgency at all times
- Exceptional work ethic and motivation to be innovative in a fast-paced environment
-Three years of experience as Executive Admin or related experience, medical background is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in administration or related field required.
If you are interested in this role, please apply to this posting online. Additionally, you may call Josh directly at 770.956.9337 with any questions.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.