Executive Assistant (Tech and Gaming)
A leading worldwide developer and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive spaces seeks and energetic and creative Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the Executive Vice President of Production and Studios as well as to the Vice President in the San Francisco office.
- Anticipates needs (travel, calendar, etc) and solves problems.
- Arranges executive calendar and schedules meetings with people at all levels, independently or as directed. Manages executive???s time to ensure schedule stays on track and productive.
- Manage meetings, including booking rooms, catering, copies, arrange visitor passes.
- Arranges international and domestic travel, accommodations, meetings and meals.
- Help schedule milestone review meetings, studio leader functions, council meetings, off-sites.
- Assists in preparation of presentations & analysis which includes copies, bindering, etc. PowerPoint, Excel, Word revisions.
- Drafts, proofreads and formats emails, agendas, documents, reports and presentations as directed.
- As required, researches issues and topics and prepares executive summaries.
- Help drive team culture by assisting in planning events and operations.
- Opens, reviews, records, and distributes or organizes mail.
- Handles the distribution and delivery of physical and digital files, memoranda, reports, invoices and other materials.
- Orders supplies and equipment as necessary.
- Secures, routes and tracks approvals of documents and records as appropriate.
- Creates databases, records, indexes, and logs as requested.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team..
- Working with both internal and external people at all levels.
- Ability to prioritize requests under stressful situations. Juggling multiple due dates on projects, while managing daily requirements like phone service and calendar maintenance.
- Excellent organizational skills a must. Multi-task and anticipate daily needs.
- Clear and positive communicator, developing solid relationships throughout departments
- Problem solver. Pitches in to help where and when ever possible. Pro-active.
- Must have general knowledge of standard filing procedures and general office procedures and practices.
- Experience in operating various office equipment required.
- Must have ability to adapt to changing priorities and crisis situations.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive, pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Must be trustworthy and able to handle confidential and sensitive information.
??? College degree preferred.
??? Minimum 7 years experience as an administrative assistant supporting senior executives required.
??? Games, Entertainment experience preferred.
??? Must type minimum 50-60 wpm with accuracy.
??? Should possess strong PC Skills, including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Database management.
??? Must have strong proficiency in grammar and spelling.
This is a full-time, permanent position with an ASAP start date. Interviews are being scheduled this week. Please apply online and email your resume and 2-3 professional references to Molly Winer at email@example.com to begin consideration.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.