Administrative Assistant Entry level
Are you a trustworthy and reliable administrator? Do you enjoy taking care of data entry, and open to assisting with a variety of items in an office environment?
A large international bank with a relaxed culture is seeking a part time administrative assistant for the months of November through January, working 3 days per week. (Preferred dates are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - with occasional early leave on Fridays)
- Data entry and reporting, including financial reconciliations
- Filling out Human Resources documents and
- Confidential information handling
- General ad hoc administrative duties
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Microsoft Suite
- Comfortable working on your own and with a team
- 1-3 years experience in an office and administrative setting required
- Associates preferred but not required
If you are interested and available in the part time hours, please respond to this job posting by submitting your resume in Word Format.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.