Trusts & Estates Paralegal
A well reputed Law Firm in Manhattan is seeking an experienced Trusts & Estates Paralegal. This is a tight-knit team where you will be exposed to some large scale cases. They are currently expanding their team due to success and growth in the number of cases.
Full suite of benefits are included in the position and current COO has been focused on employee skill development opportunities, providing an environment for growth and learning in addition to their compensation.
- Filing in NYS
- Preparation of annual income and estate tax returns and audit preparation
- Collection of asset inventory for Surrogate court
- Filing probate petitions
- Preparing receipts and releases
- Make quarterly payments on estate behalf
- Research requests and issues with a variety of urgency
- Maintain accurate billing hours, with a minimum of 1,700 hours annually
Working hours: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Ability to Utilizie Microsoft Suite
- HotDocs experience Preferred
- Command of NYS Tax and trust laws
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Preferred candidates will possess an ABA Accreditation
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a paralegal working in Trusts & Estates is required, additional experience is welcomed
If you are interested and qualified please respond to this posting with your resume in word format.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.