Customer Support Representative
A local manufacturing company is looking for their next Customer Support Representative. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team that has experience placing orders and following through order fulfillment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receive orders from customers by phone, mail, fax, web, and daily process orders to ensure prompt delivery.
- Input order into computer.
- Resolves customer's inquires and complaints by checking on delivery dates, availability of product, shipping information etc. Coordinates with different departments to help resolve any issues from
- Determines the inventory to fill orders and to ensure prompt delivery of products.
- Monitor the status of open orders, back orders, daily orders and purchase orders to ensure product is received on time to fill orders.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 2 years of related experience in Customer Service and/or training
- Must have the ability to read and write simple correspondence. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office basic functions
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.