Do you have experience recruiting top talent? Are you self motivated to achieve goals and meet deadlines? If so, we have a position for you!
Randstad Staffing is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator- to join our onsite team at a leading provider of investor communications in Brentwood, NY.- This individual will be responsible for supporting our Onsite Managers with the critical hiring needs of our client, in the areas of production and distribution.
Working Hours: 5am-1:30pm
Pay Rate: $16-17/hour
- Perform daily recruiting activities: searches, recruiting, matching candidates to requirements, reviewing resumes, phone screening, scheduling, and conducting interviews and reference checks
- Provide full cycle recruiting for various departments including assembly and distribution.
- Maintain data as required in applicant tracking system to ensure active pipeline control??????????????????????????????
- Prospect and identify the top tier of talent via creative lead generation methods, including various social networks
- Negotiate and extend all offers with hiring managers
- Serve as liaison between candidates, hiring managers and other interviewers
- Provide administrative support to the account site manager for onboarding, issuing of assessments etc.
Working hours: 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Must have exceptional documentation skills and the ability / willingness to follow through within a structured Applicant Tracking System.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Spanish a plus but successful candidate need not be bilingual
- Ability to prioritize and work well in a fast-paced environment with competing demands and multiple hiring managers
- Pass Company Assessments
Associates degree or equivalent work experience
Previous experience in a staffing or customer service environment a plus
MS Office Proficiency
Familiarity with Google products (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, etc)
Working Hours are 5am-1:30pm
What You Can Expect:
- A guaranteed competitive hourly wage
- Employee Discount Program
- Medical/Vision/Dental/401k/Life Insurance
Contact Matthew Burling via E-mail at: email@example.com or call 631-392-5852
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.