Our client, Bayer Crop Science has immediate positions for Engineering Technician to work at their job site in Marana, AZ. Bayer is one of the world's leading agricultural technology companies. They are a company committed to innovation, focused on working with farmers to help them produce more with fewer natural resources.
Click to apply or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a motivated Engineering Technician to work at their new seven-acre greenhouse. This position will implement the site's robust automation system support program. This program will include preventative maintenance, real time troubleshooting/debugging and continuous improvement.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on a wide variety of automation equipment including but not limited to: conveyor systems, item counting machines, pumps, valves, environmental control systems and other PLC controlled automation systems
- Work with growers and functional teams to diagnose and troubleshoot issues arising from daily operation of automated material handling systems
- Interact with computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) to document maintenance events
- Collaborate with a team of engineers, biologists, scientists and more to deploy new automation systems and provide continuous improvement to existing designs
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Associates degree or certified training in automation/engineering related field
- High degree of mechanical aptitude, and general knowledge of equipment reliability & maintenance
- 2-5 years of hands on experience troubleshooting automation systems with a holistic approach including
- Mechanical system adjustment
- Electrical diagnostics
- Software/HMI manipulation
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Ability to lift 50lbs and work in confined / enclosed spaces
- Conveying equipment or packaging system experience
- Basic familiarity with agriculture or horticulture
- Experience with CMMS
- Experience with 3D printing and/or 3D modeling
This is a great opportunity in a positive, innovative work environment where all workers are treated with respect and diversity is accepted.
Bayer Crop Science is an agriculture company focused on making a balanced meal accessible to everyone. They work to help farmers produce food in a more sustainable way. They think about how our food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests.
Benefits provided by Randstad include medical, dental, vision insurance; 401k; and holiday pay.
Relocation cost reimbursement is not available for this position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.