Operations Lab Assistant
Randstad is seeking an Operations Lab Assistant for a contract assignment at one of its biotechnology clients in San Diego, CA. This client is a leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of premium molecular diagnostic products and services that are used to diagnose human diseases, screen donated human blood, and aid in biomedical research. You will work in an atmosphere that is stimulating, innovative, and customer focused.
- Responsible for maintaining product and QC material inventories.
- Responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of the laboratory, stocking shelves/drawers with testing materials.
- Responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of equipment, calibrating or submitting items for calibration as needed.
- Responsible for completing training in a timely manner and maintaining the records.
- Responsible for sample pickup from Quality Inspection or Manufacturing.
- Responsible for analytical glass washing and rack washing.
- Responsible for managing pipette, thermometer, and timer calibrations across various laboratories.
- Prepares documents for storage in our document management system and manages original data files
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Intermediate computer skills
- High School Diploma or higher
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.