Operations Test Associate (QC)
Randstad is seeking an Operations Test Associate for a contract assignment at one of its biotechnology clients. This client is a leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of premium molecular diagnostic products and services that are used to diagnose human diseases, screen donated human blood, and aid in biomedical research. You will work in an atmosphere that is stimulating, innovative, and customer focused.
- Maintain test schedules in a dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Engage in technical development and quality training program.
- Generate root cause analysis reports for laboratory investigations.
- Support investigational testing for NCE product failures or out of trend results.
- Contribute to document change control activities in Agile.
- Collaborate with peers and supervisors to ensure business excellence.
- Collaborate on continuous improvement projects.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Good understanding of FDA cGMP and ISO 13485 preferred, but not required
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve technical issues
- Ability to present data to small group of peers.
- Experience working in a timeline driven setting.
- Ability to write clear and concise reports.
- Ability to work in and/or lead cross-functional improvement teams.
- Bachelors degree
- 0-2 years related experience. Some laboratory testing experience a plus.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.