Customer Service Entry Level
As one of the largest Staffing and Recruiting Companies in the world, Randstad works with
thousands of great companies helping to match top talent with great employment.
Position: Registration/Eligibility Specialist
Location: Topeka, KS
Hours: M-F typical business hours (ie. 8am-5pm)
Pay:$11.00-$13.00 an hour
Duration: Temp to Hire (6 month contract to start)
Start date: December 2nd, 2019
Duties / Responsibilities: Statements describing the essential (absolutely necessary) actions performed to achieve required
- Retrieves the imaged document and account from the Marketplace using information provided within the task.
- Researches the information on the document(s) and compares that information against the application to determine if the document validates the application data.
- Generates notices to consumers who need to take follow up action.
- Determines if the document or account needs to be escalated to research or account review for further work.
- Determines if the document or account need to be given to DOH to work and creates a manual task.
- Meets all performance requirements associated with Eligibility & Enrollment processes.
- Responsible for adhering to established safety standards
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time
- Occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25 pounds
- Work is constantly performed in an office environment
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1 years of experience
Ability to type and process material in an expeditious manner
Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
Ability to follow instructions and perform repetitive tasks
Ability to learn new software programs
Ability to regularly attend work at various shift times as assigned
Job Profile Summary
-Prepare weekly internal reports.
-Attend meetings and take minutes.
-Type/generate letters and other documents, as necessary.
-Maintain records management, filing, retention, and/or labeling.
-Assist Director, Sr. Manager, and Managers with special projects and tasks on an as needed basis.
-Assist internal and external customers in problem resolution, as needed.
-Maintain confidentiality and security of all relevant information.
-Compose and distribute department wide emails and correspondence.
-Retrieves the imaged document and account from the Marketplace using information provided within the task.
-Researches the information on the document(s) and compares that information against the application to determine if the document validates the application data.
-Generates notices to consumers who need to take follow up action.
-Determines if the document or account needs to be escalated to research or account review for further work.
-Determines if the document or account need to be given to DOH to work and creates a manual task.
?? High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- Background check
Call or email Missy at 314.325.4580 or email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.