Call Center Representative Outbound
Duration: 6-12 months (with the possibility of perm placement based on performance and attendance)
Hours: M-F 8am-8pm and Saturdays 9am-6pm
**Location is near Sandy Springs, GA**
1. Inbound and outbound welcome calls to welcome member to healthplan including administering a screening to identify any health issues
2. Data entry of information into one or more computer systems.
3. Referrals of members to the healthplans programs based on defined criteria and triggers.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Sales, customer service and/or call center experience
2. Experience with Auto Dialer technology (I.e. Avaya)
3. Familiar with HIPAA/PHI Compliance, healthcare experience
1. Highschool/GED or equivalent
Please apply online
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.