Human Resources Assistant
We are looking for experienced candidates with a Human Resource background for a part time opportunity with one of our non profit clients here in Charlotte. Qualified applicants will provide clerical, administrative and technical support to the Human Resource Department. You will also assist the Payroll Department, Finance team and General Administration as needed. The best candidate will have the ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion which is a must.
* Prepare and key data into HRMS and Program support database.
* Will support the agencys recruiting and staffing process.
* Will primarily interface with HR, PR and finance professionals.
* Interact with the agency's executive leadership. department heads and supervisors.
* Maintain employee files.
* Review applications, resumes and post job vacancies on organizations website.
* Partner with internal customers to maintain a flow of qualified applicants to fill vacancies.
* Organize New Employee Orientation.
* Manage organizations vacancy list and post jobs jobs the website.
* Partner with HR team to faciliate FMLA requests.
* Manage Workers compensation program.
Working hours: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
* Microsoft Suite.
* Exceptional communicator/Phone etiquette.
* Work well independently or with team.
* The ability to multi task in a high volume atmosphere.
* 2+ Years of Human Resource experience. (Required)
* HRIS Systems.
* Associate Degree or Bachelor (Is a plus)
If your skill set meets the requirements based on your previous work history please send your resume to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.