Retail Customer Service
Our client is seeking Temporary retail/customer service professional to help out with a two week project . This Customer Service role will give the opportunity to work in an exciting environment and handling customer service. The position will be five days a week in two possible shifts. Professionalism plus an energetic and positive attitude is a must!!! First segment will take place in Lake Wales (12/8-12/12), second will be in Davenport (12/16-12/20). Must be able to commit to both locations.
Pay $14 per hour
Sunday-Monday 11AM-7:30PM Training & Set Up Day (Mandatory)
Shift 1 Tuesday-Thursday 6AM-2:30PM (30 min lunch)
Shift 2 Tuesday-Thursday 2PM-10:30PM (30 min lunch)
- Implement opening and closing procedures
- Manage telephone traffic
- Access inventory information and advise sales associates
- Complete sales transactions
- Execute daily checklists
- Explain terms for customer pick up or delivery
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Excellent/professional communication skills with both internal and external contacts
- Proficient computer knowledge with Microsoft Tools
- Skilled at balancing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Professional telephone skills
- Understands basic financial terms
- Highly organized
-Point of Sale experience
- Have open availability
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Able to learn on the fly
- Experience working in a retail setting
- Computer Savvy
*Must be able to pass customer specific background requirements
Please email your resume directly to email@example.com.
We will be holding interviews all day 11/20 by appointment only please email us for your spot today!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.