Under general supervision, the Technical Clinical Support Representative (TCSR) will provide technical and clinical support to customers. Additionally, they will provide training on instrument operations and maintenance procedures in a manner that resells product value and supports the customer's purchasing decision. The TCSR will support both internal and external customers (e.g., Consumers, Field Sales and Service Representatives, Client employees, Affiliates & Distributors). For more complex customer issues, they are to partner with, or escalate to, the appropriate support level or Clinical Applications Specialist (CAS) as applicable. Additionally, the TCSR is expected to work effectively with other departments as needed, to help ensure products meet service quality performance while contributing to the attainment of the Technical Support Center's service level and productivity goals.
- Respond to technical inquiries from Customers, Field Service Engineers, Affiliates, Distributors, Sales, CAS and internal departments via telephone, customer portal or email.
- Proficient in data management techniques.
- Serve as a customer liaison to the applicable Client representatives or department.
- In addition to assisting with inbound calls, they will also conduct outreach wellness checks on recently purchased instruments.
- Review trending reports on assigned instruments to determine problem areas or training needs as assigned.
- Demonstrate knowledge of ophthalmic industry to deliver high level tailored training for doctors and staff in operations and clinical applications with the ability to answer complex questions, identify and resolve issues.
- Identify and escalate specific technical trends and problems to highlight training needs and process gaps.
- Partner with peers to resolve complex technical issues.
- Cultivate effective relationships to promote customer satisfaction, reinforce the customer???s buying decision and help influence future buying decisions.
Maintain and continually update product and process knowledge on all applicable Client products.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM5
- Must be able to multi-task in a consistently busy work environment.
- High level of technical proficiency, aptitude with demonstrated problem-solving and communications skills (written and verbal).
- Proficiency in data entry, SAP/ CRM experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Associate degree, or equivalent, from two-year College or technical school, or three (3) years related experience and/or training.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an ophthalmology clinic setting or in the diagnostic ophthalmology industry or comparable experience.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.