As the TA Coordinator of a Global Biotech company, located in Lexington, MA, you will be a critical component of the day-to-day operational success of the MA Biologics operations effort.
Working closely with TA Lead, Recruiters, and local HR Business Partners you will provide administrative support for the pre & post-hire activities. Using your team members and other resources to aid you, you will be the first point of contact for external and internal inquiries, escalating questions as needed.
As a member of the Talent Acquisition Team you will utilize project management methodologies to support ongoing projects as assigned. An exceptional TA Coordinator is customer-centric, analytical and results-oriented with a strong understanding the client program or team needs within their service delivery area.
- Responsible for pre-day one onboarding process, including but not limited to initiating background check process, 2nd pass email, physical exam for new hires, moving them through the on-boarding process to fully hired status until the NEO (New Employee Orientation) date
- Manages and administers the Manufacturing Operations Recruitment Calendar for MA Biologics Ops, and Candidate pipelining strategy for entry level jobs.
- Manage logistics for college/university relationships for local facilities.
- Documents recruitment activities in support of the company's Diversity and Inclusion strategy.
- Coordinate all logistical and prep activity involved with planning and executing events.
- Assists in sourcing non-exempt and entry-level personnel
- Responsible for coordinating New Hire Orientation training, including but not limited to timely communication with hiring managers and NEO presenters, maintaining agendas, coordinating with post-NEO Unitech and Lab training facilitators, and acting in a proactive manner to insure a smooth process. Manages all logistics for NEO such as room scheduling, meals and meal vouchers, new hire materials, and other details as required.
- Completes the I-9 verification process for all new hires and converting temps. Escalates any issues with identity or employment eligibility to appropriate HR Business Partner.
- Documenting process changes, such as process maps, team structure charts, detailed procedures
- Field and/or escalate staffing-related inquiries from multiple audiences, including internal/external candidates, general HR and recruiters
- Coordinate and facilitate interview schedules, candidate travel and relocation/housing, candidate reimbursement
- Provided admin support to other Tech Ops US sites as needed.
- Schedules meetings/coordinates business travel arrangements
- Processes payments for the Employee Referral Program (locally)
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Previous Experience in a staffing or general HR support role is required
- Solid track record of setting high standards of performance; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks
- Superior analytical skills with the ability to assess and present key data
- Proven ability to utilize appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with internal/ external customers, business partners, and colleagues.
- Understanding of applicable state and federal employment law (FMLA, FLSA, etc).
- Must have a minimum of three years of experience in a business or office environment within a client-facing environment.
- Bachelor's degree strongly desired. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in a staffing or general HR support role preferred
- Sensitivity to confidential information is required
- Must have the ability to prioritize workflow and balance multiple activities
- Must be self-directed and motivated to complete repetitive tasks
- Must have the ability to identify errors or faults in process and recommend or implement solutions;
Please apply directly to job posting.
Location: Lexington, MA
Pay Rate: $26/hr
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.