Human Resources Assistant
Randstad is currently recruiting for an Human Resource Assistant for a long term temporary position.
- Will be responsible for providing support to the VP of HR and Managers and employees
- Will assist in recruitment and hiring to include writing and posting job descriptions, scheduling interviews and interviewing
- WIll assist with benefit questions
- Track FMLA
- Assists with training classes
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Minimum of 2 years of HR experience
- Must be able to work a long term temporary position
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Prior experience with ADP payroll system is a plus
Interested? Apply online today. For questions call Randstad at 502-583-1237.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.