Randstad is currently recruiting for a Receptionist for Sun Pacific's brand new state of the art facility located in Reedley, CA. Do you have front desk experience and ready for a new challenge? Would you like to work for one of the largest produce growers in California? Sun Pacific is a family owned and operated company. One of the largest produce growers in California. Sun Pacific strives for excellence in high quality fruit. You'll have an important role on our team, helping us prepare, package, and supply high quality fruit to Sun Pacific's customers.
This is a great opportunity with a competitive rate and long-term career stability. The ideal candidate will be a professional individual who is task-oriented and organized while also being the face of the office.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately in both English and Spanish
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Must uphold professional demeanor
- Use established procedures and work under immediate supervision
- Organize messages, respond to customer inquiries and redirect all necessary calls
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Assist in scheduling meetings
- Assist with preparation of letters, memos, correspondence both internal and external
- Assist with the organization of office supplies
- Maintain an effective and accurate filing system
- Assist with processing and tracking invoices, expenditures, and purchase orders
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
-Strong oral and written communication skills.
-A high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information.
-Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
-Able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
-Professional MS Office knowledge- Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook skills a must.
-Excellent organizational skills and can handle several tasks at once.
-Can complete tasks on time and accurately.
- Fluent communication in English and Spanish both verbal and written
- 1 to 3 years experience answering multi-line phone system
- Experience processing invoices and purchase orders
- Some Accounts Payable experience is a plus
Once you have submitted your online application please contact us at 559-653-8649
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.